Why Choose Edwin Stipe, Inc. for Your Air Conditioning Repair?
Air conditioning repair will be needed from time to time if you want your air conditioner to work properly. Regular air conditioner tune-ups help to keep your air conditioning system operating at maximum efficiency, and keep small repairs from becoming big repairs due to neglect. It can happen that your air conditioner will need to be replaced if it has reached the end of its lifespan.
How do I know when my air conditioner needs to be repaired by an experienced hvac technician?
- If you run your air conditioner at full blast and the air is not cold enough or there is no cold air at all, you will need to have your air conditioner checked by a technician, who will then be able to diagnose the problem and advise you further.
- If the air flow is weak and not all your rooms are getting enough air, there could be a problem with your air conditioner compressor. Give us a call.
- If there is any moisture leaking from your air conditioner, there could be a problem with the pipes that connect the air conditioner system to your home. Getting this fixed is very important as water can cause a short when connecting with electricity.
- If there are any strange sounds or odors coming from the unit, you will need to get your central air conditioner repaired.
Call on Edwin Stipe, Inc. for expert air conditioning hvac repair
Edwin Stipe Inc. is here to make all your air conditioner repair problems disappear. Our friendly staff is always ready to help. Why wouldn’t you want to choose Edwin Stipe Inc.?
- Over 120 years in business serving a/c repair customers.
- We offer service, day or night, when you need us.
- We provide same day emergency system replacements.
- We repair and replace central a/c units, ductless units, heat pump systems and thermostats.
- We service all equipment brands.
- We carry energy efficient, top equipment brands including Amana, Lennox, Goodman, Peerless, Carrier, Fujitsu and Mitsubishi.
- Our service vehicles are fully stocked and ready, day or night.
- We provide a worry-free service guaranty.
- Maintenance agreements are available to keep your equipment working and to provide you with cost savings on home air conditioning repair.
Should you want more information, do not hesitate to contact us today!