Dual Fuel Heating and Air Conditioning at Edwin Stipe, Inc.
A dual fuel heating air conditioning system can use electricity, fossil fuels or gas to heat up your home. This system is called a dual system as it combines an electric heat pump with gas or oil for optimum efficiency.
That being said, there are a wide variety of benefits of using a dual fuel heating air conditioner including:
- Easy to use – A dual fuel hvac system combines the best of both systems. This gives you a two-in-one heating and cooling system. You are spared from the shortfalls of either system because where the electric pump begins to drop in performance, the gas furnace takes over. That leaves you with the satisfaction of having a cooled or heated home, even when the power goes off!
- Useful – A dual fuel system is convenient and comfortable to use. The air compressor is placed outside the house which helps keep noise levels at a minimum. As electricity is a clean form or energy use, there are no harmful bacteria that can evade your eye.
- Works both ways – Dual fuel systems give you the benefits of both an electric system and gas furnace. Where temperatures tend to be above freezing, an electric heat pump is best, but temperatures will drop below freezing. A gas furnace works best to deliver heating in extremely cold weather. The pump is set up such that it will automatically switch to either mode as need be.
- Cost saving – Although it can be costly to have the system installed, you will save a huge amount of money on the long run with gas bills.
- Environmentally friendly – As you will be using both gas and electricity, the utilization of energy is efficiently maintained.
For the best dual fuel heating air conditioning systems
Edwin Stipe has a team of specialists waiting to help you with your dual fuel hvac or general air conditioning needs. Should you want to take advantage of our specials or want to know more about our products, please give us a call and one of our staff will gladly help you.