Ductless Air Conditioning at Edwin Stipe, Inc.
A ductless air conditioning system consists of two components; a compressor unit that is installed outside your home on a concrete slab and an indoor unit that contains a fan, which is installed near the ceiling on an exterior wall in the area to be cooled.
Having a ductless air conditioning system or ductless split system in your home can benefit you in the following ways:
- Installation – As it is very easy to install these ductless air conditioning systems as there is no ductwork needed to install it, it is widely used and very popular.
- Greater output – Ductless air conditioning systems are up to 30% more efficient than central or window units, which means they cool your home faster and keep it that way.
- Costs – As these systems are designed to cool specific areas of your house, you can save a huge amount on electricity bills as you will only be using a small amount of energy to cool the room you are in.
- No noise – The ductless split system is very quiet and efficient to use when you are a light sleeper and need to get the room cool enough to sleep in.
- Small size – The ductless air conditioning system is very small and is normally installed just under the ceiling line. As you will be able to operate it by remote, most people will not even know it’s there!
- Pure air – As these ductless air conditioners circulates purified air, you can breathe more easily and rest assured that your family is protected from harmful bacteria and dust particles with a ductless mini split system.
Let Edwin Stipe Install your Ductless Air Conditioning System
We’ve been in business for about 120 years, so we know what it takes to install quality ductless air conditioning systems. Our staff is well trained and can assist you with any ductless mini split air conditioning problem. If you wish to speak with us regarding any air conditioning related issue, do not hesitate to contact us today and we will do everything in our power to make you one happy customer.